Sunday, June 6, 2010

Well, They're all coming out of the woodwork now....

While looking to see what became of little helen and her big mouth - I found this article http://www.wgmd.com/?p=5049- the underlining is mine.


Helen Thomas and Media Matters
A couple of my friends are former members of the White House Press Corp and one of them tells me Helen Thomas isn’t at all a bad gal. After all, who in life hasn’t considered torching a synagogue or two? The comments made about Jews by Thomas at a White House event are likely those of an old woman blowing off some steam. I accept my friend’s explanation that Thomas is a good and decent person and not in any way a Jew hater. On the other hand, Thomas is simply expressing the views of many a liberal and many a liberal in the media, which allows us to point out no one is wholly objective.

I agree, she's "... a good and decent person and not in any way a Jew hater." Yup, a friens is someone who likes you, tell you to go to hell.As to a remark in his last paragraph:

"I’d hate to see Helen Thomas fired after such a long tenure on the job." - Heck me too, I think she should just reun for president or vice president...

No comments:

Post a Comment