Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What did YOU do for Israel today?

This is an open letter to American Jews everywhere.  It's time to draw a line in the sand and say you will either spend every waking moment defending Israel or you will make the same mistake of silence the American Jews of the 1920's, 1930's and the 1940's made.

You know, I believed, because my mother believed, that Jews were silent once and the result was catastrophic, but the same mistake will never be repeated.  Events of the last ten years proved her, and therefore me, wrong. 

We here in Israel can continue to write and talk and sermonize to Jews in the US and very other place on the planet, but it is a waste of breath.

Here ladies and gentlemen is the face of our neighbors:







Out of the mouth of a 92 year old woman "Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like We Massacred Them in Hebron".

The 92 year old is happily reminiscing about the 1929 massacre of Jews in Hebron.  For the benefit of the innocent, for those who did not get the memo or read it on facebook: we did not have a country in 1929.  Please learn more about this massacre:



The truth is real simple and you should learn to repeat it to everyone you know:

·         This is our land.

·         There are no 'palestinians'.

·        The Arabs massacred us in Hebron in 1929 when we were only a small minority in our country, before we declared our STATEHOOD in 1948.

·         Since then the Arabs (all our Arab "neighbors") have never stopped denying our right to this land.
·         Since then the Arabs (all our Arab "neighbors") have never stopped threatening to annihilate us.
You know, a wise, wise Rabbi once said "if someone says they are going to kill you, believe them."
·         The Arabs are not interested in this tiny strip of land we call home, this claim is only an excuse to kill us. 
Now, what are YOU going to do?






1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you there. I'm an American that found your blog when I was looking for information on medicine sans frontiers after one of their "doctors" became pretty nasty to me. Apparently she was upset that I actually believe that ALL people are allowed the right to self protection through the ownership of firearms.
    my belief, my countries' belief.
    anyhow, she was quite ugly and no matter how hard I tried to get her to be nice (wasn't very hard, I admit but I DID try) she simply piled on the insults.

    As for this post, I'm not a Jew. Then again, I'm not anti-semitic either. Matter of fact, I support Israel wholeheartedly. Why? because as a heathen Christian (yeah, mom called me that, said I needed to go to church more) we're taught that God loves Israel and Jews. They are his people.
    If it's good enough for him, who am I to say different.

    I've also visited the middle east during my time in the military. nope..don't care much for the muslims. Those folks are nuts.

    I've enjoyed reading your blog. I wish there were more happy posts but I guess that will happen when people stop trying to kill other people for their religion.
    keep your powder dry, miss.

    ReplyDelete