Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I WANT TO BE AN ACTIVIST AND GET AWAY WITH MURDER (at least larceny)

I subscribe to Dry Bones and on the menu for today was a Golden Oldie: Crime Conference 1975. I have to admit I was a bit miffed that there was yet again another Golden Oldie; I was looking forward to some new material.


But as with anything connected to the Jews, there is 'nothing new under the sun': Same old anti-Semitism in the same old double-standard the world is so good at providing. Hey, why work hard at inventing new topics for anti-Semitism, when the old stuff has worked well for years? Just ask Suha Arafat and our friend in the White House, Hilary Clinton (for the innocent I am talking about how Suha claimed we poisoned the wells in Aza and that was before she ran off to France or wherever she is hiding out now with the millions in aid her husband stole).

In any case, the Golden Oldie has two links. For today's tidbit I bring you the story of – and I quote from the Jerusalem Post of all places: "A group of activists who broke into an arms factory near Brighton last year and caused damage costing around £180,000 ($275,000) were found not guilty last week of causing criminal damage."  [The BOLD is mine]


You can find the whole revolting article in this link:
http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=180316


I'm sure the BBC had a field day with this little item.






No comments:

Post a Comment